PK-15 Cell Culture Media
PK-15 cells are a cell line derived from porcine kidney cells. PK-15 cells are commonly used in research and biotechnology for a variety of applications, including virology studies, transfection studies, and vaccine production.
Creative Bioarray is committed to providing suitable PK-15 cell culture media for researchers working in the fields of viral vaccine production, virology research, and toxicology testing. Our PK-15 cell culture media provides the necessary nutrients and support for cell growth and the production of the proteins or viruses required. In addition, our PK-15 cell culture medium provides a consistent and well-defined environment for the growth and maintenance of cell lines, which helps ensure reproducible and consistent experimental results.
Our PK-15 cell culture medium has a wide range of applications in research and biotechnology, including
- Virology research: Our PK-15 cell culture medium can be used to support the use of PK-15 cells for studying the replication and pathogenesis of various viruses, including influenza, porcine circovirus, and Japanese encephalitis virus.
- Vaccine production: Our PK-15 cell culture media can be used to support the use of PK-15 cells for the production of virus vaccines, including vaccines for porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome virus (PRRSV), classical swine fever virus (CSFV) and African swine fever virus (ASFV).
- Transfection studies: Our PK-15 cell medium can be used to support PK-15 cells as host cells to study gene expression and regulation by transfection with foreign genes.
- Toxicology Testing: Our PK-15 cell culture media can be used to support PK-15 cells for toxicity testing to assess the effects of drugs and other chemicals on cell growth and viability.
- Bioprocess development: Our PK-15 cell culture media can be used to support PK-15 cells for optimizing cell growth and productivity for the production of recombinant proteins and other biologics.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.